Joint Meeting of
US-Japan JIFT Workshop on |
Theory-Based Modeling and Integrated Simulation of Burning Plasmas
and 21COE Workshop on Plasma Theory
--- Kyodai-Kaikan, Kyoto, 2003/12/15-17 ---
updated on 2004-01-20
- From December 15 (Monday) to 17 (Wednesday), 2003
- following the 13rd International Toki Conference on
Progress in Plasma Theory and Understanding of
Fusion Plasma, December 9-12, 2003
- Turbulence Modeling
- Global Stability Modeling
- Wave-Plasma Interaction Modeling
- Edge Plasma Modeling
- Integrated Simulation
- Two PC projectors and one over-head-projector are available on two screens.
- Unfortunately, internet service is not available at the workshop
- You can access the internet during the lunch time at the main
- 1p abstract: December 5
- A4 or letter size, 1 page.
- PDF file and MS Word doc file are acceptable.
- Send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PDF file of presentation: December 17
- MS PowerPoint file and Apple Keynote file are also acceptable.
- Transparency will be converted to PDF by scanner, though it will
take a lot of time.
- Not necessary to include all presentations in the workshop.
- Will be distributed to the participants as a CD-ROM.
- A. Fukuyama (Kyoto University):
- M. Yagi (Kyushu University):
- Y. Nakamura (Kyoto University):
Our Home Page